Custom urethane liners provide the best protection, stability, & function for irregularly shaped residual limbs or when sensitivity or scarring is present.
• New polyurethane formula provides improved tear and puncture resistance while maintaining the “floating” characteristic that provides protection, stability, and function
• Special coating is easier to clean and has a long history of skin safety
• Non-stick treatment delivers greater liner consistency and easy use
• Usually used in combination with a sealing sleeve and valve or with the Harmony vacuum volume management system, but also available in locking.
• Suitable for patients at all activity levels with a sensitive, bony, or scarred residual limb